BUTTER AND GARLIC PORK WITH CRISPY FRIED GARLIC
This dish is super fast to make. Again this belongs to my portfolio of dishes that requires minimum effort, but with maximum deliciousness.
Don’t mind the garlic breath… this dish is all worth it!
2 pounds pork tenderloin, sliced thinly
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional and according to taste)
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
2 Jamaican long red peppers, deseeded and sliced thinly
1/4 cup chives, sliced finely
1 head garlic, minced finely
1/4 cup canola oil/vegetable oil
- fry garlic in oil until golden brown (but not burnt) and crispy. Set aside.
- Marinate pork tenderloin slices with the marinade ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Heat a saute pan or wok. Melt butter and saute garlic in butter until soft. Add the sliced pork and saute for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the sliced long peppers. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve over boiled plain rice.
- Sprinkle with chives and crispy fried garlic bits.
Makes 4-5 servings