Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Baked Pears with Walnuts
Peel, core and slice the pears into quarter-inch slices. Place the slices on a parchment lined baking tray and sprinkle with a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake in a 375’F preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until the brown sugar gets caramelized and make these slices of pears almost like toffee candy.
Serve baked pear slices with chopped walnuts and honey-yogurt (optional).
- kfy2 likes this
- awagg reblogged this from godofscrumprecipes
- jwongy likes this
- thepiquant reblogged this from godofscrumprecipes and added:
- johnmariscos likes this
- beautifuletdown2700 likes this
- pixandum likes this
- buddhas-bicycle likes this
- lunasteiner likes this
- rainersteinke likes this
- teandscarves likes this
- godofscrumprecipes posted this