1 lb chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 tablespoons MEXICAN SPICE MIX/TACO SEASONING (<— click for the link)
2 large green bell peppers, cut into strips
2 large red bell peppers, cut into strips
1 large white onion, sliced
2 tablespoons light olive oil (for sauteing)
6 soft flour tortillas
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded/grated cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup guacamole (optional)
Put chicken strips in a bowl. Season the chicken with the Mexican Spice Mix. Set aside and leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions, saute for a minute just until a bit translucent. Add the chicken strips, saute for 2 minutes. Then add the green and red bell peppers and saute for a minute just to sweat the peppers but not make them soft. Turn off heat and transfer sauteed chicken and vegetables on a serving bowl/dish.
Heat soft flour tortillas onto a large skillet over medium fire.
Serve the chicken fajitas and tortillas alongside the condiments (sour cream, salsa roja/pico de gallo, cheese and guacamole).
Makes 6 servings.
- culinaryartandchefrecipesideas reblogged this from godofscrumprecipes
- umamiflavors reblogged this from godofscrumprecipes
- onlyelysium likes this
- fattiesheaven reblogged this from godofscrumprecipes
- abnormallyq likes this
- fuufuukittyfuck likes this
- kittyknightly likes this
- lightscameraactionxo1 reblogged this from godofscrumprecipes
- scenesintime reblogged this from godofscrumprecipes
- hellorobin likes this
- deecuddler likes this
- jelllll likes this
- fefisbefi likes this
- ohmyshak likes this
- nativestateofmind likes this
- kimmykimmymore likes this
- pixiedustandgypsylights likes this
- godofscrumprecipes posted this